Engineered for optimal sound reproduction with proven reliability continuing a 30-year legacy, Peavey SP enclosures feature patented asymmetrical Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology that helps deliver pristine, precise sound; Black Widow® loudspeakers with Kevlar®-impregnated cones, 4" ribbon-wire voice coils and exclusive field-replaceable baskets; the patented Radialinear™ Planar Phase Correction System; and titanium compression drivers with ferrofluid cooling.
- 2-way full-range, bi-ampable sound reinforcement system
- 54 Hz to 17 kHz
- Patented Asymmetrical Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology
- Asymmetrical horn aim their coverate patterns 10 degrees upward and 30 degrees downward--directing sound to your audience, not over their heads.
- 1000 watts program, 2000 watts peak
- Sound Guard™ III tweeter protection
- Full-range inputs include a Neutrik® Speakon® 4 pin jack and two 1/4 inch phone jacks
- Bi-amp input via 4-pin switching Neutrik Speakon
- Trapezoidal enclosure
- HammerHead® durable covering material
- 15 inch BWX Black Widow® 4 inch voice coil woofer
- Stand-mount adapter
- RX™22 compression driver with ferrofluid cooling
- Patented Radialinear Planar Phase Correction System
Yarbrough's Music, Inc -
6122 Macon Road -
Pricing subject to change at any time. Product not guaranteed to be in stock.